2016-2017 A-Level General Paper (GP) Exam Questions
Here are all the questions for the Nov 2017 GCE A-Levels exams as well as the 2016 GP Paper 1 Exam Questions for the GCE A-Level Exams. Have a look at the topics of the past papers and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
- ‘The past is not dead. It is not even past.’ Discuss.
- Can the use of animals for scientific research ever be justified?
- In your society, to what extent is it acceptable for public money to be used for the acquisition of works of art?
- ‘Rehabilitation, not punishment, should be the purpose of the justice system.’ Discuss.
- Is regulation of the press desirable?
- Do events, rather than politicians, shape the future?
- How far is science fiction becoming fact?
- Examine the role of music in establishing a national identity in your society.
- To what extent are people judged more by their physical appearances than by their abilities?
- ‘Practical ability is just as important as intellectual skills.’ How far is this true in your society?
- Assess the view that attempts to control climate change can never be truly effective.
- ‘The quality of written language is being destroyed by social media.’ What is your view?
- ‘Any adaptation of a novel for a film, television or the theatre is never as effective as the original.’ Discuss.
- Assess the view that traditional buildings have no future in your society.
- ‘Longer life expectancy creates more problems than benefits.’ Discuss.
- Considering the money involved, should developing countries be allowed to host major sporting events?
- ‘Human need, rather than profit, should always be the main concern of scientific research.’ Discuss.
- ‘Countries experiencing conflict should be left to sort out their own problems.’ How far do you agree?
- How far has modern technology made it unnecessary for individuals to possess mathematical skills?
- ‘People who do the most worthwhile jobs rarely receive the best financial rewards.’ To what extent is this true of your society?
- Evaluate the claim that equality of opportunity for females is a desirable, but unrealistic, goal.
- Assess the view that most natural disasters are the result of human activity.
- Is competition always desirable?
- ‘Everyone has an opinion, but not everyone’s opinion is of equal value.’ What is your view?